Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sleeping babies

One of my favorite things in the world is watching my girls sleep. They smile all the time, like they know something the rest of us don't. I heard from a few different people that when babies smile when sleeping they are seeing angels, which makes my heart just melt. They just seem so peaceful. I love this time of day. They are just swinging in their swings, no cares in the world.
But when they are like this, I just want to grab one and hold them on my chest and take a nap so I can get me some sleeping baby love. I love it when they sleep on my chest, even though they never seem to want to do it anymore. But sleeping babies are just so precious. I love them so much. The smile so much now and giggle and laugh more and more every day. It's so fascinating watching them grow. Alex is doing so wonderful at tummy time and just watching the world, while Izzy rolled from her tummy to her back today in front of Chris which I think just melted his heart since he misses so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment